Saturday, 9 August 2008

Cozy Saturday

Sometimes I wonder what the internet thinks about me. Today my Google Reader suggested I might like a site called "Polyamory Weekly." Tevs, Google Reader, tevs.

Just spent a lovely afternoon at Sinead's place, eating bacon toasties and cheese toasties and biscuits and drinking tea and talking about boys and classmates and schoolwork and THE FUTURE. It is rainy here, though I suppose I don't even need to mention that most days, given that I live in Wales. Because I was all wet when I arrived at her house, she made me wear her pajama pants and slippers. Now to get back to work. Perhaps followed by leftover pizza and Alias...as a reward for doing a few hours of work, of course.

What a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Nick Prigge said...

Alias is your reward? Alias as in Jennifer Garner running a lot and kicking ass? If so, I'm so happy. If not, I'll go cry in my coffee.

Ashley said...

What other Alias is there?